"Look, I ain't gonna say that we back or nothing..."

"Cause that implies that we're back from something..."

Bad Drake quote aside, it has been quite some time since I last wrote on this blog. While I have been active on our facebook and instagram of the same name, this blog is a more personal, candid, and deeper side of the two who started the crazy idea of a little house on two wheels.

Due to some politics with a past job and just being plain busy, I did check out of contributing to the blog. It's crazy how much can be packed in three years' time. In retrospect, I didn't realize how busy I was. 

Not one, but two deployments.

Education for a new career into aviation

Laying the foundation for a business partnership.

Being a dad to a young pup.

Traveling all over
 


But most of all, spending time with the family.

















I'm overjoyed to witness the growth and participation of both old and new faces. My vision for Hitori House was always family & camaraderie first, and driving hard while exploring what's out there. 
It's flattering to hear compliments of a good reputation our group brings to driving events. I can only hope that as we continue to to grow and evolve that we stay true to our roots; a family that shared a house (while the physical house is gone, it will always be along for the ride), good times, and a love for driving fast.



Godspeed and thanks for taking interest. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment